Friday, June 15, 2012

                                  


Changing our mind


Yesterday I saw a gay couple kissing, I must confess that it was a little bit shocking for me because I've never seen something like that before, for me it wasn't normal because "normal" for me is seeing an heterosexual couple, is difficult to see it as something natural because we have a different vision about how a couple should be.
I think that we must start making up our minds and assume that there are different kinds of couples. I will start by myself ... If I can kiss my boyfriend in public, why can't a gay couple do the same? We are all free and we all have the same rights.




3 comments:

  1. You're right. When I saw a couple of homosexual people kissing for the first time, I was in shock, but I was respectful with them.
    I think that is a normal reaction, even if we support homosexuality because we assume that the correct couple has to be a woman with a men and not a woman with a woman or a men with a men, this thought is inserts in our minds and it is difficult to think different.
    Even if the people don't like those "kind" of couples, they have to be respectful with them... is an important thing, because there are people who don't care at all and ignore them, but some people don't like and they're against them and then happen things as the case of Daniel Zamudio (what a pity!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting topic, it is real what you say about rights. But, for our society and human being in general is difficult accept the difference from each other, even in the family, in the relationships, in different cultures and countries. The human have ego and I think that this is the reason of why we can't close our mouse when we see something completely different. It is a good post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! Everyone has the right to love someone else. Love isn't about culture or sex; it is about making someone happy.

    ReplyDelete