Wednesday, June 13, 2012

India's Culture ♥


I choice this video because is about India's culture and cuisine, the same topic that my classmates and i choise for our presentation today.
Now, the main idea that i have about India is sincretism and pluralism. Food, music, beautiful clothes, and other elements make it a very attractive culture.
In my opinion, food is the most recognized Indian element in the rest of the world. The reason? like we said before, indian ethnic food is famous for the use of differents spices and herbs that are native from the country that give it an special flavor, but the most important reason that explains why indian food is so consumed around the world is the  number of indian people living in different countries.

1 comment:

  1. I am agree with you, I think that food is the most atractive feature about India, and im my opinion all of us should ive it a try.

    ReplyDelete