Thursday, March 29, 2012

Today my life begins - Bruno Mars ♥



1. Who created this message?
The song belongs to Bruno Mars. He's an American singer-songwriter and record producer.

2. What creative techniques are used to attract my attention? 
I love Mars' music because his songs mix differents styles of music like rock. R&B, soul and other. 
His voice, the lyrics and rhythm of the song, make it my favorite song.

3. How might different people understand this message differently?

... I will break these chains that bind me, happiness will find meleave the past behind me, today my life beginsa whole new world is waiting it's mine for the takingi know i can make it, today my life begins.. ♫
Leave the past behind and look for new and better things is the best message of this song. 

4. What values, lifestyles and points of view are represented in, or omitted form, this message?
This song invites us to be open to new feelings. We are humans and we make mistakes always, but is not an excuse for be sad, we have to move on to find new things and the most important thing, our happiness.

5. Why this message being sent?
To all those people who has fear to new feeling, new things. We have to move on guys :)




1 comment:

  1. Proofread your text: "happiness will find meleave", "I" in small cap? What is implied in the central message? Is this song supporting the concept of the American Dream and the disputable notion of re-invention? In the context of the song, reinvention from what? Doesn't the optimism of the song in a way constitute some dort of "chain that bind me" as well?
    Your answers are way too short and need to be developed.

    ReplyDelete